DIAGNOSTICS AND SOLUTION
CALL IN THE EXPERTS TO SUPPORT YOU IN THE TRANSITION TOWARDS WATER EFFICIENCY:
OUR GLOBAL SERVICE OFFER COMBINES DIAGNOSTICS, SOLUTIONS AND MONITORING OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE SOLUTIONS.
PRODUCE AN OPERATIONAL VISION OF THE WATER FLOW AND USAGE
CONDITION OF PREMISES REPORT
- Analysis of existing data
- Discussions with staff
- Feasibility visit and prioritisation of objectives..
Production of additional data (metrology, discussions, technical visits).
Identification of site developments and modelling of their consequences in relation to water management.
Evaluation of the global cost of water, audit.
Global and integrated analysis of the site data.
PRODUCE AN ACTION PLAN
Water Efficiency Strategy
- Identification of the root causes and levers for improvement
- Recommendation of technical and/or organisational solutions
PREPARE FOR TOMORROW
Water master plan
- Nature and proportioning of water management installations according to site developments
IMPLEMENTATION OF THE ACTIONS SELECTED
Assistance to Owner/ Contractor / Project Manager
Basic pilot study of the solutions selected, testing of the pilot process, drafting of the specifications and invitation to tender, supplier identification and assessment and site monitoring.
Advice, expertise and training.
A totally independent company, we do not supply the solutions we recommend. We help you source the organisational or technical solutions, which are best suited to your needs.
Our intervention forms part of a collective approach with all your teams (production, environment, maintenance, etc.). This is a game changer in the success of our intervention. We want to work with them so as to get them to look at the ‘water’ problem from every angle and help to resolve it.
EXAMPLES OF PROJECTS
EC INDUSTRIAL PERFORMANCE
SAFETY, A PRIORITY
Contributing to a number of sectors and industrial sites, our teams are confronted with various risks so they are naturally trained to manage them:
- UIC level 2 (Chemical risks)
- Electrical habilitation: B1/B2/BC/BR
- CATEC® training (vocational training certificate to work in confined spaces)
- MASE certificate (Manual for the Improvement of Business Safety) 2017-2020