E-WATER EFFICIENCY: A SIMPLE, ADAPTABLE AND UPGRADEABLE SOLUTION.
SUBSCRIBE: ENTER THE NEW WORLD OF DATA AND MOVE TOWARDS THE CONNECTED PLANT
E-WATER EFFICIENCY IS AN ADVANCED SERVICE FOR THE ANALYSIS OF REAL-TIME DATA, DEDICATED TO WATER FLOW AND USAGE, DEVISED BY AND FOR ON-THE-GROUND USERS SPECIALISING IN WATER EFFICIENCY IN INDUSTRY
Optimising data production and use (real-time and long view) to transform them into opportunities for industrial and environmental performance.
Our offer is a 36-month subscription, with a price linked to the amount of data to be managed.
1 E-WATER EFFICIENCY IS A COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE:
01 / IMPLEMENTATION
Providing the means for acquisition and transmission of data in real time
02 / DATA SERVER
Providing access to and managing a remote server dedicated to your data
03 / APPLICATION MANAGEMENT
Providing access to a suite of web applications for real-time data use.
1. Simple to implement (web applications = no installation of software, upgradeable and centralised maintenance) and
2. Simple to use as it is devised by on-the-ground users
1. Adaptable to your needs : choose and configure your advanced data analysis applications
2. . Adaptable to your usage : configure applications for each of your users
1. Upgradeable : begin with a few applications and progressively make the switch to a connected plant
2. Upgradeable: our suite of applications is constantly evolving (new versions and addition of new advanced functions)
3 ADOPT THE E-WATER EFFICIENCY SOLUTION AND DEVELOP YOUR ACTIVITIES
WHATEVER YOUR PROFILE…,
Optimise your water usage
Reduce your costs and your risks
Make your installations reliable
Differentiate your offer
Develop new services and new customer relations
Optimise your costs
EXAMPLES OF APPLICATION
A STRATEGY OF CONTINOUS IMPROVEMENT
Aquassay is constantly developing new functions regarding security enhancement features, data visualization interface, real-time calculations and is conducting a research action for the 2018 E-WATER EFFICIENCY project.
Part of this work has been included in a collaborative R & D program, with two laboratories at the University of Limoges: XLim (electronics and communication) and GRESE (water management). This program has been labeled by the ALPHA RLH competitiveness cluster and is supported by the Nouvelle Aquitaine region and the European ERDF funds.